The Project Manager will manage audio visual show needs for clients. The PM will be the lead technical role in planning, setting up, running, and breaking down key events. This position will require expertise in Audio, Video, and/or lighting as well as tremendous organization and time management skills. The PM will maintain constant communication with clients to ensure proper set up and functionality of all equipment, offer technical assistance and provide creative vision for client’s projects. This critical role will need to have client focus, be able to work well under deadlines and high pressure, and have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
· Provide an excellent customer experience every time for all clients.
· Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, budget, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
· Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for booking or assignment of project personnel.
· Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties and responsibilities.
· Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Communicates logistics/dispatch, technicians and warehouse team regarding project expectations and ensures the timely completion deliverables.
· Tracks costs versus budget.
· Communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide equipment recommendations/substitutions as well as technical support throughout all phases of project(s).
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must be extremely detail oriented and have a great sense of urgency
· Industry experience required
· Written, verbal and comprehension skills in English
· High School diploma or GED required/ Applicable degree preferred
· Ability to influence and collaborate across diverse communication styles
· Ability to motivate and create a sense of teamwork and collaboration
· High proficiency in multitasking and keeping to tight timelines
· Proven internal and external customer service focus
· Must be able to travel to client projects for extended periods of time
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are a full-service audio visual production company
We support live event productions, association and medical meetings, conferences, trade shows, exhibits and in-house AV services.
We provide video, audio, lighting, speaker services and content management, digital and interactive technology, scenic design and in-house support for clients around the world.
Our expertise combined with our extensive inventory of AV technologies gives us the unique ability to serve our clients, in a variety of industries, from concept to completion.
Role: Audio Visual Project Manager
Apply for this job now.