WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic eCommerce/Logistics Shipper/Office Administration to be part of the team responsible for and fulfilling samples and eCommerce shipments. They will also help with office administration. The right candidate for this role is smart, driven and able to wear multiple hats. They will have Microsoft office skills and will help with some day-to-day office responsibilities as needed.
The eCommerce/Logistics Shipper/Office Administration will provide support in a variety of areas including fulfilling eCommerce and sample shipments which includes boxing and labeling. This person will also help with various other tasks as needed.
• Prepare, box and label shipments for Samples and eCommerce business (expecting high volume, 2+ days a week).
• Supervises and coordinates other administrative activities, including, such as filing, supplies inventory, etc.
• Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
• Assisting with kitchen duties, supplies and ordering the occasional company lunch.
• Participates as needed in special department projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment is desired
• 0-3 years of eCommerce/Logistics experience is desired but energetic college graduates are encouraged to apply
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Keen attention to detail - highly organized (must have)
• Ability to work within an open team environment
• Ability to be flexible and multi-task, wearing multiple hats
Start-up, well-funded food company focused on innovative allergy-friendly/ plant-based/non-GMO products. Currently expanding to national distribution within grocery, natural, and foodservice channels.
Role: ECOMMERCE/LOGISTICS COORDINATOR/OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (Hyde Park)
Apply for this job now.