Company: U.S. MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission - “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” - Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Benefits We Have to Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
US Medical Management (USMM) is seeking a Trainer to implement, train, and provide end-user support for the various technologies in use throughout the company.
The candidate will work with physicians and office staff in a classroom setting as well as deliver training in a virtual environment. Some travel may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Trains Physicians and office staff on use of new technologies
- Provides ongoing support including troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Creates lesson plans and training documentation
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Two or more years of Customer Service or Healthcare experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both interpersonally and on a technical level
- Flexible with the ability to respond well to urgent matters in a calm, positive manner
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Applications
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible hours with the ability to travel and work at various locations as required, with Sunday departures as needed
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Technical knowledge of Aprima EMR and GE Centricity
- Presentation skills with demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles and ability to train others
- Experience providing technical and software support to end-users
- Knowledge of clinical workflow