· 6+ months of mortgage, banking, or financial services experience
· Must have professional communication skills
· Must be detail oriented and able to research
· Must be computer savvy and have strong data entry skills - will be working with internal software
· Customer care focused
What personality type best fits your organization?
· Outgoing, detail oriented, and creative thinkers
· Responsible for responding to written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, and internal personnel regarding loans.
· Answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection
· Researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions
· Conducting periodic audits of files
· May also coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation
· May perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process.
· Within the commercial business is responsible for payment processing, check disbursements, tax payments, imaging and document management.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company with core capabilities in:
• Staff Augmentation Services
• Application Development Services
• Business Intelligence Services
• Cloud Enablement Services
• Enterprise Resource Planning
• Infrastructure Support Services
• Testing Services
Our vision is to be a global business partner, delivering highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide.
Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Role: Loan Servicing Specialist
Apply for this job now.