We are seeking a Conveyancer to become a part of the closing company affiliated with a regional real estate firm! You will assist buyers and sellers by processing their real estate transactions, preparing files for new listings, sales, and closings.
- Review agreements of sale, listing contracts and all additional documents to assure compliance with the terms of the transaction and regulatory requirements
- Order certifications required by the agreement of sale, assure that they are received in the timelines required by law and the agreement of sale.
- Communicate with and follow up with the buyer's mortgage company as needed until the mortgage commitment is received.
- Communicate with and follow up with the seller's mortgage company as needed until the mortgage payment is received .
- Assure that the agent and principals are in conformance with the timelines of the agreement of sale
- Review the title report and work to clarify and remove objections to title.
- Communicate with cooperative brokers and schedule closings to conform with the agreement of sale.
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in real estate transaction processing
- Familiarity with various real estate contracts and documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are the processing company for Pennsylvania's Largest Century 21 firm. We have over three decades of experience and provide a pleasant but busy work environment.
Role: Conveyancer / Real Estate Transaction Processor
Apply for this job now.