WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM -
Rydell Chevrolet, the Cedar Valley’s Highest Volume Chevrolet Dealership is now hiring Top Talent to help with our increasing demand & growing company.
Rydell Chevrolet is seeking various levels of Mechanics. We pride ourselves on developing talented career minded people. Are you stuck as a “C” level tech and want training to grow? Are you a higher level mechanic looking to produce more hours? We are a constantly growing dealership looking for positive, ambitious candidates that want a GUARANTEED pay raise!
- Diagnose and repair automobiles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What the Mid-west can offer:
- Great schools & Universities
- Amazing Medical Facilities
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Affordable housing
- Lower cost of living
Why join the Rydell Team?
- Stability - A Place to build YOUR Career!
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
- A successful and local, family-owned company since 1984.
- Chevrolet Mark of Excellence Award
- Employee discount for parts and service needs.
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Paid manufacture training
- Little to no management turnover
- Cedar Valley Best of the Best several years running
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Service
- Automotive Sales
- Oil Change Service
- Transmission Repair
- Brake Service
We are looking for the following qualities:
- A desire to achieve
- High energy
- Goal oriented
- A great attitude
What we can offer you:
- A great place to work
- A fun and exciting atmosphere to work in
- A great, flexible work schedule
- Potential to excel and achieve your goals
- Potential for career advancement with the company
- A guaranteed income
- Great benefits
- Clean BRIGHT shop
- AIR CONDITIONED and well as HEATED
- We pay for training, ASE included
- We will keep you BUSY and guarantee your opportunity at success
- Short-term Disability
- 401 (k)
- Employee Purchase Program
$15 -$25 per hour
Please pay special attention to your application and resume…it is so much easier to take applicants seriously when they take their resume and their application seriously! We don’t fill spots, we build TEAMS, and we are looking to grow the Team immediately
Rydell Motor Company is a organization consisting of 2 new and used car dealerships, air-conditioned service department, quick lube, retail parts store and a 90,000 square foot parts warehouse.
Role: AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Apply for this job now.