Our client, a industry leading insurance firm, are seeking an excellent EA to support their CEO and 3 Sales Directors.
This is a pivotal role within the business, with the opportunity to get involved with projects across the business, alongside supporting the CEO and Sales Directors. This is currently a 6-month contract, again with exciting opportunities for the successful EA. Our client is professional, with a great culture. This is currently a remote role with the need to be in the office as business dictates. We are seeking a capable and confident EA, who enjoys working with complex diaries and being a proactive problem solver.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Anticipating CEOs requirements generally and for meetings in particular, ensuring she is fully briefed with correct papers, etc.
- Diary management – setting up internal and external meetings, conference calls, Zoom etc.
- Email management - filing, deleting junk, monitoring for important emails, and forwarding emails to any other relevant members of staff when needed
- Research – researching companies, individuals etc.
- Liaising with MDs and CEOs of fully owned businesses and the many other organisations
- Organising business events – Board and SLT meetings
This is very much a muck in role where everyone is tremendously loyal and support each other. As such there is a brilliant working culture and people rarely leave. The ideal PA will have around 8-10 years’ experience of working in a similar fast paced environment. A flexible, approach and the ability to multi-task is essential. Good IT skills are essential, and discretion.
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.