Company: THC RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Customer service/ Complaint Handler - Hybrid working
Office Kent - Sevenoaks.
£24-26k plus benefits
The role is part of a busy team, the team will ensure timely and accurate administration of any complaints to the company including the company’s introducers and customers. The team also ensure all responses are completed in line with the current FCA and CCA regulations and the company’s policies and procedures. This is a growing role along with the growth of the department we’re looking for self-motivated individuals who are able to work to their full potential.
Your Role - Complaint handler
- To work as part of a motivated team.
- To work towards offering a suitable solution to the customers within the set regulatory time frames.
- To openly and fairly review each customer complaint without bias or personal opinion.
- Manage own caseload, ensuring all complaints are handled within required deadlines and FCA requirements.
- To participate in monthly meetings.
- Establish telephone contact with customers to gain a full understanding of their complaints.
- Ensure that all complaints are handled with the highest standard.
Your Experience -
- Experience of working in a team in an office environment
- Do not need complaints experience
- Awareness of current FCA regulations
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Monday - Friday - 9-5:30 pm once trained it will be a hybrid working role.
To find out more information on the complaint handler role contact Vicky for more information.