COMPANY: CRA CONSULTING LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £16000 - £18000 per annum
Legal Secretary Corporate, Sheffield £18,000 to £19,000 plus benefits
A highly regarded firm of Solicitors are currently recruiting for an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary to work with a key Partner within the Corporate/ Commercial department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm with a fantastic reputation for corporate work within the local market.
* Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, stationary management, bundle preparation and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
* Tracking and editing legal documents and databases.
* Management of correspondence.
* Organisation of a busy diary schedule.
* Audio typing using Big Hand and administration management.
Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
Previous experience of working as a Corporate Secretary is essential, not necessarily within a legal setting.
Astute at being able to effectively organise and prioritise competing objectives.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.