Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant
Pay £50 per day via PAY
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are relevant experience in a school setting working with ASD
Contract dates: September
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of ASC to work with a child in Reception. This role would be for 4 hours a day Monday through to Friday and would suit someone with other commitments. The school are keen to appoint someone for the upcoming academic year and experience with SEN is essential. The school can provide a welcoming environment, is well regarded in the area and are keen to appoint someone to start in September.
- Working 1:1 with a child in Year 3
- Part time role - 10am till 2pm, Monday through to Friday
- Have recent experience in a UK school (with in the last 3 years)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.