Enthusiastic Secondary Supply Teachers Required immediately!
Are you a qualified secondary teacher looking for a new opportunity with more flexibility?
Do you have a passion for teaching up to Key Stage 5 but are tired of being a full-time class teacher?
Teacher Active work with a number of good and outstanding secondary schools throughout Cardiff. We provide secondary supply teachers the chance to make a difference to children's learning and development.
We are looking for proactive and passionate secondary supply teachers; we have openings for long term, short term and daily supply suited to your flexibility and preference.
The right secondary supply teacher will must have the following:
- Have a Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) with subject specialism (NQTs welcome)
- Experience in teaching Key stage 3, 4 and 5 / KS3, KS4 and KS5
- The ability to keep lessons enjoyable and engaging
- Have a positive and effective approach to behaviour management
- Communicate effectively with teachers and children
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you are paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To find out more information about becoming a secondary supply teacher call Melissa on 02920 099 995 or send your CV to #removed#