Our Technology Sales Consultants are excited by the idea of getting out from behind a desk and experiencing the world of business first hand. We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded candidates who take pride in providing measurable results of their work; through both the savings in their clients’ bottom line, and through individual contributions to the team goal. They crave constant learning and development are able to manage themselves and their time very effectively. They have a desire to be a part of a winning team in an environment where sales professionals are successful and respected.
Our Technology Sales Consultants work directly in their territory, are responsible for account management, new business development and project coordination.
What you get out of a career at TOTG:
- A clear path of career advancement, discussed at hire.
- Mentorship from industry leaders with proven sales success.
- The most thorough training and development in the field: including an extensive paid 8-week onboarding training program, weekly training meetings, vendor training, online training & annual sales competitions.
- Vision, direction and goals as it relates to your role.
- Recognition and promotion based on performance.
- Open-door policy encourages direct interaction with management & ownership.
- Work with a winning team- TOTG has been providing custom integrated solutions for over 26 years in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Aggressive Compensation Package: base salary with competitive commission, bonuses & manufacturer incentives. Uncapped earning potential.
- First year projected earnings at plan are $69,280.00 at “tier 1”.
- Potential for tier advancement on an annual basis based on production.
- New hire quota ramp (duration based on industry experience)
Training and employee development is a staple of our culture at The Office Technology Group. TOTG offers the most thorough training in the industry, requiring several certifications and on-going training for all employees. Our program provides extensive on-boarding training to all employees, preparing them for a successful career at TOTG. This period is equally about self-discovery of employee strengths and assimilation into the employee culture. General sales skills, equipment specs, and the unique value proposition that TOTG offers are introduced in an 8-week training program. The program includes seminars, application classes, online coursework and one-on-one sessions.
Ongoing Training Includes:
- New Hire Eight Week Training Program
- Twelve Month On-the-Job Training Program
- Senior Staff Mentoring
- Equipment Training from our Manufacturers
- TOTG Solutions Training Taught by IT Department Leadership
- Senior Rep Ride-Along
- One-on-One Cold Calling with Management
- Online Equipment Training & CRM Training Courses
- Annual Sales Competitions
- Manage assigned territory
- Prospect via cold calling and phone calls for new business development
- Manage accounts and design appropriate solutions based on clients' needs
- Detailed project coordination
- Technology demonstrations
- Present TOTG’s value proposition to decision makers
- Write proposals and negotiate terms of contracts
- Measure and report ROI of efforts
- Build long-term relationships with clients
Things We Are Looking For
The attitude a candidate possesses is as important as their skill set. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, a high level of energy, exude a positive attitude, and will be resourceful, driven and highly dependable.
- College Degree preferred
- Effective communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Results oriented
- Demonstrated intelligence and problem-solving ability
- Accountability for customer satisfaction
- Proficient using Windows platform PC & Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Role: Technology Sales Consultants
Apply for this job now.