Joyal Capital Management LLC
JCM Opportunity Fund I, LLC
Joyal Capital Management is a boutique holding company that specializes in sophisticated asset protection for wealthy individuals, closely held corporations and family owned businesses. We have been successfully serving the unique needs of our constituents for nearly 30 years. Our private equity subsidiary JCM Opportunity Fund I, LLC, is actively searching for an experienced Analyst to continue our growth trajectory. The perfect team member should have the following qualifications:
Reports to: CEO and Managing Partner
- Perform multi-level modeling using excel and ARGUS software to determine feasibility of new investment opportunities, for the JCM Opportunity Fund.
- Perform annual valuation reviews utilizing ARGUS software, working to determine key assumptions and scenarios, interpreting relevant market data, and calculating complex JV waterfall returns using Excel.
- Lease the financing or refinancing processes including review of cash flows and materials, assembling financial due diligence materials, maintenance of “due diligence checklists” and coordination of distribution of information in highly time-sensitive manner.
- Create and author all JCM Opportunity Fund offering memorandums for distribution to investors.
- Lead, maintain and update the investor reporting system and the investment/portfolio level returns for the Fund investment.
- Prepare quarterly reporting and calls to the Fund GP, JV partners and/or investors.
- Interpret and analyze lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases), for JCM Franchise Development and JCM Opportunity Fund.
- Review and preparation of market data including sell-side metrics, trends and tracking lease agreements
- Collaborate with other team members’ within JCM Finance and JCM Franchise Development.
- 4-7 years of real estate modeling and valuation experience and highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and ARGUS.
- Prior experience in assimilating a capital stack necessary to fund a deal. Mezzanine debt/equity, traditional credit financing and private placements.
- Prior experience with Leveraged buyouts.
- Prior experience with closed fund private placements.
- Prior Experience in purpose built student housing development a plus.
- Understanding of debt and the ability to model different types of capital stacks for different investment sectors.
- Ability to efficiently analyze complex deal structures and create proforma illustrations for internal review.
- Demonstrated experience in commercial real estate with a strong history in financial analytics is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to present complex offerings to investors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Experience in QSR Franchise concepts and sell-side economics preferred.
- Must have the ability to author white paper synopsis and offering memorandums for all Fund investments.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload.
- Must be articulate, enthusiastic, proactive and creative.
- Understanding of FINRA and SEC compliance rules and regulations concerning private placements as an RIA, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics or related study.
- Series 6, 63, 65 and 7 preferred, but not mandatory
Apply for this job now.