The ideal candidate will have extremely strong computer and technical knowledge as well as strong analytical, communication, interpersonal relations and organizational skills. Also, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a small to medium size law firm.
Job responsibilities of Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Administrative tasks including:
- Managing Senior Attorney emails
- Routine communication with opposing counsel, court and clients
- Opening and closing files
- Managing Senior Attorney's calendar, monitor deadlines and update attorney's top priorities
- Assisting in preparing for depositions, hearings, trials and conferences
- Drafting pleadings, motions, affidavits, subpoenas, financial statements and discovery
- Creating and maintaining a case-management system- this is crucial!
- Track Attorney's CLEs
- Monitor and update new website on WordPress
- Time entries
Role: Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Apply for this job now.