Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Location: Canon City, Co
Status: Full Time
Hourly rates: $33 - $47 per visit
At Interim HealthCare we are committed to providing our clients with exceptional care in the comfort of their own home. As the needs of our patients increase, Interim HealthCare will be there ready to serve. Our company is growing, and we want you to be the next generation of employees that will grow and serve with us! We are in need of a Registered Nurse (RN) who will provide services and treatments that require assessing, planning, directing, providing effective and efficient care, and evaluating nursing care to patients in our community.
- Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, perform treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions.
- Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to create care plan.
- Direct and guide paraprofessional staff.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Colorado, in good standing.
- Current Health Care CPR (BLS) Certification.
- Home health care experience preferred but not required.
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.