ACC is hiring a Marketing Assistant to support our rapidly growing marketing and sales team. We are looking for an individual that has amazing leadership skills, a dynamic personality that can run a team, make great connections, and have an impact in the community. We provide training in professional representation and mentorship.
We Provide Training In:
- Mentoring others
- Professional Representation
- Community Outreach
- Building connections with participants
- Organizational planning and event coordinating
- Public Speaking
- Program development
- Team building
- Brand Regulation/ Approach
- Target Audience Research
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates services and activities to provide program participants with necessary tools to sustain communication
- Completes a full assessment of consumer needs and passes lead info to a senior sales team member for closing
- Monitors and evaluates customer conversion and satisfaction
- Conferences client cases with the Program Director and determines the necessity of targeting locations that are in high demand of client services
- Maintains accurate record keeping via customer database
- Other duties as assigned by the center director and program directors
Our work environment is built on encouraging a team dynamic where there is no limitation to the impact you can make on the company and within your own career. As a Marketing Assistant, leading representatives will individually coach you to shape your skill set and measure your performance so there is continuous development. We provide extra compensation to hard working team members and rewards for excellence.
ACC is the region's customer acquisitions leader. We specialize in outreach campaigns that propel business growth for home improvement firms, saving our partners the trouble of hiring their own internal marketing teams. We look to a solid set of principles, thorough research, strategic planning, and unique messaging to build energy and propel action among targeted audiences. No billboard ads or radio spots are so effective. With our service expertise, you can expect impressive results.
Our team members are trained to manage every step of your campaign, from design and launch to optimization and beyond. Key partnerships and tech resources contribute to our efforts to push your business past the competition and secure high ROI.
Role: Marketing Assistant - Community Relations - Top Notch Campaigns!
Apply for this job now.