Systems and Data Manager (People) c£60,000 South Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a Systems and Data Manager (People) to join our client based in South Birmingham (Home based initially). This is a full time role, offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits working for a market leading brand.
This is an incredibly important role to the company moving forwards and the ability to work at a fast and changing pace is Key. You will be a true systems expert, ideally with knowledge of a range of HRIS, LMS and ATS systems. You understand the coding behind these systems and be responsible for all people systems and people data analysis.
Main Duties of the Systems and Data Manager (People) role include:
- Lead the Systems and Data Analysis team and agenda. Accountable for the development, improvement, and delivery of the polices, processes, programmes and initiatives.
- Review the existing systems and data analysis processes, policies and practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the all-key stakeholders to understand their requirements and then deliver the implementation and optimisation ensuring that process and solutions and best-fit. Eg. Employees, People Partners, Finance, Payroll, Learning and Development, Recruitment, Reward etc.
- Be the People systems and data analysis expert and provide training and demos to the People team and employees and instil a 'train the trainer' mentality.
- Embed a data culture within the people team as the lead for data analytics and reporting.
- Create reports, infographics etc to share information in an easy-to-understand format.
To be considered for the role of Systems and Data Manager (People) you will have:
- Systems and data analysis professional with advanced knowledge, experience and education with experience managing people systems and people data is essential.
- Solid previous experience of managing a team.
- Software packages - Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at #removed#