A Lunchtime Cover Supervisor is required for a Primary School in a lovely school in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, close-knit staff team. The school prides itself on its outstanding behavior and hard-working staff.
The position of Lunchtime Cover Supervising will commence immediately and will operate on a day-to-day basis with the potential of leading to a long-term role for the candidate. This is a part time role covering the hours of 11:00 to 14:00 pm.
The role will require you to work with primary students from the age of 3 to 11 years old. Your job will be to help monitor and supervise students during lunchtime and to help students have a positive dinning attitude, encourage students to interact and exercise during playtime alongside ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
You also will be the perfect candidate if you've done other roles within schools such as; Learning Support Assistant, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisor and any other out of classroom roles. You should also have 6 months experience working within a UK School establishment.
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Experienced working with children (6 Months+)
- Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed and resilient
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
- A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role.
- A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools around Birmingham.
- Good rates of pay.
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible.
To apply for this position, you should ideally have 6 months+ experience working within a school.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org