We are a rapidly growing company, looking for a Senior Software Systems Engineer to join our team.
You will design and program the analytical instrument operating software architecture.
What you will be doing:
- Integrate different system components to establish proper communication among various system hardware components
- GUI interface development
- High speed data acquisition
- Data processing and statistical analysis of the acquired data
- Database interfacing
- Work with engineers, scientists, and program managers to review and implement new or updated software requirements
- Participate in the development and execution of the company roadmap for software tools
- Support field software issues
What you need to have:
- 3+ years' experience in system software development
- Must have system software development experience with LabView and LabView Actor Framework, as well as RealTime / Embedded programming techniques experience
- Preferred experience in one or more of C/C++, Matlab, analytical data analysis
- Must be familiar with writing programming techniques
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform urgent work when necessary
- Knowledge with laser optics and analytical instrumentation a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
What's in it for you!
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits, 401k, medical, dental, vision
- Fantastic work environment
- Great opportunity at a growing company
- Other cool perks!
So if you are a Senior Software Systems Engineer searching for a NewGig please apply today!
Role: Senior Software Systems Engineer - LabView
Apply for this job now.