Want to be a part of a respected firm and have the ability to make an impact? BRiC Partnership is a vibrant mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and technology engineering firm with offices in Kirkwood, Missouri; Belleville and Springfield, Illinois. We serve a variety of clients in the educational, healthcare, governmental and commercial markets. We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our rapidly growing Kirkwood, Missouri office.
- 7+ years of experience in building power, lighting and technology system design
- Ability to work independently on assignments under guidance of senior staff
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
Minimum Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for projects from schematic design through construction
- Working knowledge of the NEC and NFPA
- Proficient with AutoCAD/ Revit
- Load calculations
- Lighting Design
- Layout and sizing of systems
- Coordination with architects and owners
- Shop drawing review and Construction Management
- Verification of existing site conditions (including documentation of systems above ceilings, on roofs, etc.)
BRiC Partnership understands the need to balance your home and work life, travel is less than 15% and normally limited to day trips.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. E/O/E
Role: Electrical Engineer
Apply for this job now.