Our public sector client is looking for a full time temporary candidate experienced in customer service & administration to join their team.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week at the hourly rate of £8.35 between the hours of 7am -7pm, the working hours are flexible within this time but you must start between 7am and 11am.
The client offers a fantastic working environment , with an open plan office and a on-site canteen serving hot and cold food until 2.30pm. The site is a 10 minute walk from the train station.
Duties will include:
- Answering landowner and agricultural queries by telephone and email.
- Calling landowners to provide information and update any information.
- Using a bespoke database.
- Processing documents and claims.
- Data Entry.
- General Administration.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Great attention to detail.
- Target driven.
- Previous administration experience.
- Confident customer service skills on the telephone and by email.
- Confident telephone manner.
If you wish to apply for this role please apply online or you can also apply by contacting the branch by calling on 01733 310855 and asking for the Public Sector team or alternatively you can email us your CV .
Role: Technical Administrator
Apply for this job now.