Caretech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health illness and neurological conditions. With over 250 services, we support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy Children’s Recruitment department, reporting to the Resourcing Business Partner. The purpose of the role is to support the Recruitment life cycle, ensuring it runs as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Recruiters Core Responsibilities
- Vacancy management including vacancy posting
- Process Applicants in line with Safer Recruitment Practice
- Track Candidate Information on excel
- Tele Screen Candidates in line with business needs
- Interview Booking
- Process Offers of Employment
- Support - Complete On Boarding Checks
- Process DBS / PVG Applications
- Internal and External Stakeholder communication
- Build Relationship with Operations
- CV Searching
- Support with Open Day Events
Recruiters Essential Skill Set
- Previous experience in Care Recruitment preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and computer skills including excel, word and teams
- Clear and confident communicator
- Enthusiasm, drive and a self-motivated
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure to deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills and able to use own initiative
- Confident in their approach and ability
- A Team Player
Reward and Benefits
- Full Time Contract
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- EAP Service (Employee Assist Programme)
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check
- Refer a friend scheme’ reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family&friend’s grants.
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
If you haven’t received a response within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.