PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for a Recruiting Coordinator in Horsham, PA!
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Pay Rate: $25-35/hr based on experience!
- 3 month contract with potential to go longer!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Recruiting Coordinator:
- Full cycle recruitment including screening candidates, scheduling interviews, discussing open positions
- Set up payroll information, review employment paperwork for completion
- Conduct background investigations, employment verification's and other pre-employment checks
- Maintain 100% excellent documentation within database
Job Requirements for Recruiting Coordinator:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of recruitment/coordinating experience within the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Health Administration or related field
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Role: Recruiting Coordinator
Apply for this job now.