ODK Media, Inc. is an online streaming media service provider. Our core Platforms, OnDemandKorea.com, OnDemandChina.com, OnDemandViet.com and OnDemandLatino.com provide the opportunity to connect people with stories to create unique experiences. We celebrate the best in entertainment, technology and culture across our services.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team, who will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process and partner with internal stakeholders to strategically attract top talent. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the local talent market and utilize internal and external tools to help innovate our talent process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process, including research, sourcing, candidate assessments, process management, compensation requirements, and acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and lead candidates and internal teams through the interview process
- Utilize ATS system (Greenhouse), dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and overall results
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in full-cycle recruiting (In-House or Agency Experience)
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS Systems
- Start-up experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles
- Experience in direct sourcing in Tech positions is a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Health Insurance paid for entire family at no cost
- Paid Sick Days and Holidays
- Year-end Discretionary Bonus
- 401K (Employer Match 4%)
- Catered lunch every day at different local cuisines and a kitchen stacked with drinks
- Free access to many different streaming media sites
- Game room, company parties, free merchandise and much more!
ODK Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.