Black Diamond Funding is seeking an Office Administrative Assistant/Contracts Processor to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success and ensure quality work flow.
- Draft correspondences, contracts and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems and everyday work flow
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields desired
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Bi-Lingual or Multi-Lingual is highly preferred
Black Diamond Funding Ventures, LLC is a Plaintiff and Legal Funding company with a unique business model that has been established for over 7 years in the Plaintiff Funding Industry. We have recently begun to grow and expand at a rapid pace and are now looking for a highly skilled Office Administrative professional who will assist in maintaining and improving on the exemplary Customer Service and Support that our company is known for within the industry. We work hand-in-hand with attorney's, legal experts and law firms all across the country to provide financial assistance to their firms and clients while awaiting a settlement or judgment on their case. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in our company as well as take on challenging tasks, implement ideas and strategies, assist in Underwriting processes along with the possibility of earning incentive pay and bonuses based on your work performance.
The ideal applicant for this position is someone who is bi-lingual or multi-lingual, outgoing, responsible, professional, a self starter and loves a challenge. Experience working with or in law firms is a plus, but not required.
Role: Office Administrative Assistant - Legal
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.