Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Tyson Eye exists to provide exceptional eye care to our patients. Our patients expect the best from us and our goal is to always ensure exceptional customer service for every patient, during each call and visit.
Do you want to work in an organization that encourages your continuing education? On the job training with Tyson Eye includes general medical knowledge, ophthalmic specific knowledge, superior customer service and training for future management positions in the medical industry. We will help you increase your earning potential!
If you would like to develop a career in the medical industry then you have found the right place to apply. Employment at Tyson Eye is not simply a job; it is the beginning of a career for the right candidate.
This is what we are looking for:
· Exceptional customer service with a smile
· A dependable Team Player
· Ability to learn new things
· Knowledge on how to review patient charts, verify information, explain charges and answer questions
· Experience posting charges or handling money
· Proficiency in technology
· Ability to speak a second language is always a plus
Here’s what we offer you:
· Professional, collaborative culture of outstanding co-workers
· Training and the potential for advancement throughout your career
· Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
· IRA with company match
Tyson Eye is proud to be a drug and tobacco free organization.
Tyson Eye is regarded as one of the premier eye care centers in Southwest Florida. Our surgeons and doctors have helped thousands of people enjoy better vision and have consistently introduced break-through technology to the area. We are committed to excellence by delivering modern technology with old fashioned concern. It takes teamwork with a smile, through many years of service to provide the best eye care for our patients.
Role: Patient Services Representative with Call Center Experience
Location: Cape Coral,
Apply for this job now.