Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Interim HealthCare of Sioux Falls is excited to add caring, compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to our winning team to help staff at local facilities. We support several facilities in Sioux Falls and surrounding areas with hours that vary from days, evenings and overnights. Be able to start right away and can turn into permanent position if employer and employee feel like its a good fit.
Looking PRN to Part-Time to Full-Time - Weekly Pay!!
**** Competitive pay based on experience ****
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of daily living
- Prepare and administer medications according to the health care provider instructions and within the scope of the facility
- Ability to make independent decisions, follows instructions and interact with residents, family members, guests, and fellow staff members in a courteous and professional way
- Promotes a safe environment during care
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a RN for the state of South Dakota
- Flexible Schedule to fit your Needs
- Health Insurance
- AFLAC Options (Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Etc.)
- 401K Retirement Plan (Company Match)
- Interim HealthCare is Family, Women, and Veteran Owned for the past 29+ years in Sioux Falls and the past 4+ years in Brookings. We are a Medicare/Medicaid Certified Agency!