We are seeking to add a motivated and compassionate CNA to our day shift team on the Senior Care Unit in Ark City, KS on a Part Time or PRN basis! The ideal candidate will join a team who share a true passion for our patients and their unique geriatric behavioral health needs. We pride ourselves on providing dignity and respect to our geriatric patients while they are receiving our specialized behavioral health care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Maintains units equipment and supplies necessary for operating the unit and providing patient care as evidenced by the availability of routine supplies, the lack of over stocking and timeliness of ordering and picking up supplies.
- Maintains patients nourishment as evidenced by accurately completing the dietary request, lack of over stocking food and timely completion and disposition of the request.
- Maintains teamwork approach by remaining patient, calm, and helpful to all teammates during each shift.
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and positive environment
- Previous experience in nursing, geriatric patient care, and/or assisting with Alzheimer's, dementia, and other psychiatric needs is preferred, but not required
- Ability to build rapport with patients and their family
- Compassionate, calm, and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Experience with administrative tasks in an organized manner
- Strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong history of attendance and punctuality is a must!
Quality Health Care, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1995 by its President and CEO, Ross Cooper. Our company has multiple units in various rural areas around Kansas to ensure patients get the care they need as close to home as possible. We bring in our own staff and psychiatrist and take great pride in assisting and caring for our behavioral health patients and their families.
Our company's benefits to rural hospitals include:
- Recruiting, hiring and assuming the payroll for the entire staff and physician.
- Providing clinical program implementation and staff training.
- Providing management consulting, individual independent market analysis and full survey preparation.
Quality Health Care is able to generate a significant revenue stream for the hospitals while also providing a specialized service to a growing and under-served segment of the community and their families. We take great pride in providing a safe, respectful, and caring environment for our patients during their stay.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time or PRN
Apply for this job now.