Job Role & Responsibilities :-
- Make and process multi-state, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls using ADP Workforce Now (WFN) in an orderly and timely manner.
- Usage of ADP Time & Attendance timekeeping system.
- Process payroll for new hires and terminations working closely with the manufacturing plant supervisors, management and HR.
- Provide reports when needed, as required by HR and Accounting departments.
- Immediate assistance to employees and provision of excellent customer service regarding payroll, miscellaneous deductions, 401(k) contributions, and state & local requirements.
- Evaluate computed wages and payroll changes, and correct errors thoroughly & under tight deadlines.
- Work closely with Benefits Administrator to be sure of precise benefit deductions and record keeping.
- Be able to audit Master File, pay Year To Date totals, and file amendments.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications :-
- 5+ years of experience working with ADP Workforce Now in payroll operations.
- 3+ years of experience processing payroll in a manufacturing environment & applying shift differential.
- Experienced with MS Excel and MS Word ADP Payroll which include:
- ADP Time & Attendance.
- ADP reports.
- Unemployment claims.
- Verification of administration & employment.
- Garnishments, deductions, direct deposits.
- Vacation and sick accruals.
- Hourly and salaried employees.
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented, and with strong time management skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain information to all levels of employees.
- Trust-worthy to keep information confidential.
- Ability to be a self-starter.
- Good with numbers - be able to calculate & solve mathematical problems, and work with formulas and equations.
- A background in Accounting can be helpful.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting, OR similar work experience.
Benefits offered :-
- Insurance - Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer matching.
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan with employee discount.
- Paid for Vacations, Sick days and Holidays.
- Wellness program.
- Must pass the post-offer background checks and other appropriate testing / requirements if offered the position.
Powered by JazzHR