Company: OXBY AND PARKE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a successful business, who have continued to grow and make their mark in the industry with their prestigious products. We are delighted to be able to consider both part time and full-time candidates. (Mon-Fri is essential but can offer school hours).
Working within a small and friendly team who handle all sales order admin and customer service tasks within the sales and customer service function, you will be focussing on the input of sales orders through various systems, ensuring the full process is followed and delivered within SLA’s. You will also be trained to deal with all aspects of customer service and committed to providing the highest level of service to your customers.
- Raising of sales orders on a bespoke order entry system. (Training given).
- Liaising with the dispatch team to ensure delivery enquiries are responded to quickly and efficiently, and that the customer is kept updated at all times.
- Booking technicians on a variety of different web portals for the inspection and repair of products.
- Assist the customer service team during busier periods or holiday cover etc - Answering queries on products with accurate information in a timely and professional manner, in a variety of formats including e-mails, telephone calls and letters.
- Step up and become an escalation point for more complex enquiries/orders and be the 'go to’ person.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for providing the highest level of accuracy in their work, coupled with a passion for the customer journey. You will be able to handle multiple tasks at once and able to use your own initiative when communicating with customers and completing administrative duties.
- Must have proven experience within a customer service, office, or admin environment.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Be a strong team player who can be relied upon.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Option 1) FULL TIME: Mon - Thurs 9 - 5:30 / Fri 9 - 4:30
Option 2) PART TIME: Mon - Fri flexible around school hours if needed, between 9:00 - 3pm
Salary: £21,000 - 25,000pa DOE, plus great benefits package
Location: Office based, Princes Risborough