Relocation assistance available for qualified applicants!
Correct Temp HVAC, Methuen, MA. Proudly serving homeowners and businesses in Massachusetts and New Hampshire since 1996! We provide service, maintenance, indoor air quality, and installation solutions to our customers. Installations in Residential New Construction and Retrofit, and Light Commercial Remodels and Retrofit.
We are currently looking for an Experienced HVAC Installation Mechanic to join our team, someone independent, a self-directed, multi-functional leader with exceptional experience in residential and light commercial installation.
Reasons to consider working with Correct Temp HVAC:
- Establish HVAC company that have been a part of the local community since 1996
- Equal opportunity employer
- We value work life balance overtime and on-call rotation are voluntary
- Steady year-round work
- Company paid training on latest industry technologies!
- Profit sharing / Retirement bonus opportunities
- Tool program
- Competitive benefits, including 80 hours of PTO and 50% company paid medical coverage
Job Title: Experienced HVAC Installation Mechanic
Work Hours: Monday thru Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm. Voluntary overtime available
Pay Rate: $30.00 - $40.00 + Per hour. We pay based on experience
- Medical 50% paid for by employer Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 80 hours of PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company Vehicle/ iPhone / iPad / Uniform
- 401K with Match
Position Summary: To lead installation jobs for residential and light commercial customers, installing oil, propane, natural gas, and air conditioning/heating systems, and duct work to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high-quality performance and job completion on-time and in-budget.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Pass background check & drug screen
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
- 5 + years of installation experience
- 5 + years Job lead and supervisor experience
- EPA Universal Certification
- Gas piping Certification
- Work well in teams and independently
- Good communication skills between dispatch and customers
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas, oil, propane and electric heating/air conditioning systems, heat pumps, and ductless systems
- Troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems rooftop units, EVR's, split systems etc.
- Able to read and interpret wiring diagrams, blueprints, and manuals
- Experience in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Able to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and light commercial applications
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- Willing to learn and further education
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Have own basic hand tools
- Certificate from a HVAC Technical School