We are seeking a CDL Class A & B Drivers to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- 3 Years Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Britton Industries is Central Jersey and Southeast Pennsylvania's leading recycling center and mulch supplier that accepts wood, concrete, and soils and processes them into sellable finished products. Our vision is to continue to grow into a business that embraces technology and encourages innovation to better serve our employees, customers and the communities in which we supply. We focus solely on business to business transactions and our target market consists of landscapers, constructions companies, garden centers, municipalities and industries alike. We are a rapidly expanding company that has a lot of momentum behind us and every individual that helps facilitate that growth will benefit tremendously.
Role: Drivers - CDL Class A / Class B
Apply for this job now.