A Lead Installer is responsible for window and door installation of a single job site. Ensures customer satisfaction, pre-arrival planning for materials and resources.
It Takes the Best to Make the Best
We’re looking for top the top Window and Door Installers in the industry!
Are you a craftsperson who wants to bring your skills and expertise to one of the premiere home-improvement service providers in the country?
Renewal by Andersen was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window replacement experience. Our Signature Service is an exclusive combination of the best people in the industry, a superior process, and an exclusive product. From design and sales through installation and service, we own the entire process—giving our homeowners a single point of contact and creating a most streamlined, hassle-free, white-glove renovation experience.
We’ve long understood that a quality experience is in the details. All of the care, pride, professionalism, and craftsmanship we put into our products would mean little without the very best professional installation—which is why we don’t just take pride in our installers, we celebrate them.
Why we are Different
Our installers are technicians—but they are also customer-service specialists and brand stewards. As a Lead Installer, you will need both:
Construction Aptitude to handle such issues as:
- Variations in wall materials and thickness
- Different types of casings or sill constructions
- Changes from house settling
- Unforeseen structural damage
Soft Skills to serve as the “face” of Renewal by Andersen by:
- Taking time to get to know the homeowners
- Explaining to them what will happen throughout the day
- Answering any questions that come up
- Doing a final walk-thru and product demonstration
- Asking the happy homeowner for an online review at the conclusion of the job
- A minimum of 3 years of window installation and remodeling experience.
- Your own tools and vehicle.
- A proven track record of superior workmanship.
- Valid driver's license
- Empathy and customer service skills.
- A strong sense of accountability—and an equally strong sense of teamwork
- The ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach, and the ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
- Ability and willingness to coach and mentor other installers
- Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving, and decision making
- Self-motivation, time- and work-process management skills, and the ability to work independently.
Then we have:
- Excellent base pay with bonus structure
- Year-round installation work
- Certified Master Installer program (training and certification)
- A chance to help people transform their homes and their lives
- Experienced window installers only please.
Renewal by Andersen of WNY is the Award Winning exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation -- the most recognized window brand in the United States.
The Official Replacement Window & Patio Door Company of the BUFFALO BILLS.
We look for talented individuals who value a company focused on the customer. We are seeking to expand our team to fuel our continued growth. Come join us.
Role: Replacement Window Installer
Apply for this job now.