COMPANY: BIS RECRUIT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35-40,000 + fantastic benefits
A creative management consultancy who work with teams across big businesses on innovative change management programmes is looking for a passionate CIPD qualified HR Advisor to join their dedicated team. This is a truly fantastic central London based consultancy who have an amazing culture which as HR Advisor you will help to drive forward.
Specialising in the areas of talent and development, you will report into the chief talent officer. As HR Advisor the key parts of your role will be to design and deliver training and help with generalist HR as well as recruitment.
To be considered for this role, you must have a background within the consulting industry, be CIPD qualified, have experience within generalist HR, learning and development and have been involved with capability development programmes.
As HR Advisor, your role will involve the below:
- Co-create all talent initiatives to help drive performance of the team
- Design and deliver training and development initiatives and programmes
- Manage the end-to-end delivery, structure and implementation of various development initiatives
- Deliver on the company’s HR policies
- Support all core HR process to include hiring, onboarding and development
This is a unique role working for a fantastic consultancy with an impressive client list. If you have the relevant background, experience with capability development programmes and general HR experience, don’t delay, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to successful candidates on the status of their application).