TeacherActive are looking to appoint excellent Teaching Assistants to work with our client schools on a daily or long term supply basis throughout the rest of the academic year.
You will be joining our supply team to work with schools in Nottingham and the surrounding areas. We are able to work to your individual needs, so whether you're available one day a week or five, TeacherActive can help!
If this looks like the route for you, please call Luke on 0115 8241 888 or email your CV to #removed#
TeacherActive have over 10 years' experience of working closely with Nurseries, Infant, Junior and Primary schools across the area. We are able to offer teachers and support staff local work in local schools to fit with your needs and requirements. The primary schools we work with look for teaching assistants who are adaptable, flexible, are able to maintain discipline.
TeacherActive are looking for candidates with the following:
- Relevant level 2 or 3 qualification
- Experience of working in a primary setting.
- A good knowledge of the primary curriculum.
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of phonics, grammar, punctuation and spelling and the lively and engaging ways in which this can be taught.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues.
In return we will ensure you receive:
- Support in the role and further opportunities that suit your requirements
- Leading rates of pay
- Access to our 'recommend a friend' scheme
- A quick clearance process with minimal administration in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
To apply please call Luke on 0115 8241 888 or email your CV to #removed#