Company: EDEN BROWN SYNERGY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £42.00 - £45.00/hour
An Excellent opportunity has Arisen for a Team manager in Leicestershire Count Council to Support Loughborough Fieldwork Locality Team.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
* Managing staff
* Chairing Strategy discussions and any other meetings as necessary
* Driving performance within the pod
* Working with the other managers as a team
* Quality assuring documents
* Duty manager every 4 weeks managing crisis on open cases
* Managing staff working in child in/child protection service
Team Size & layout : 2 Senior Practitioners 4 Social Workers 2 Support and Assessment Workers, 3 Support Workers
Hybrid working arrangements: 2 days in the office a week and then the week your pod are on duty in the office each day. There may be some meetings held at County Hall Glenfield.
* Social Work Qualification - Degree or equivalent
* At least 2 years' experience as a social worker within children's services
* Social Work England Registration
* Driving license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rohit Mahakur at . or call on (phone number removed).
Benefits of working with Eden Brown Synergy include:
* DBS check processed and paid for by Eden Brown Synergy
* Referral bonus if you refer a colleague or friend to us
* Bonus for finding your own job
* Twice weekly payroll
* Dedicated recruitment consultant who will support you throughout your job search, employment and beyond.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer