Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of a Level 2 qualification in childcare and experience of supporting children with SEND.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join a school we are working with based in Blackpool to start ASAP until the end of the academic year. The successful Teaching Assistant will be supporting a Year 3 pupil with ASD.
This is a full-time SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) role which will commence immediately until the end of the academic year and potentially beyond for the right candidate. This position will be Monday-Friday and working hours will be 8:45 - 15:30, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of an extremely supportive, dynamic and efficient team, the successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to a pupil in Year 3 with ASC. The successful applicant will be expected to be comfortable with the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and will be able to deliver tailored support to the individual. The successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) will be expected to plan and deliver lessons to the child outside of the classroom.
This large primary school is looking for a committed and successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join their motivated team. In school, there is a nurturing and inclusive environment where strong relationships between children and staff form all the basic aspects of school life.
To be considered for the SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in Key Stage 2 (KS2).
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience of delivering one to one support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
• Experience of working with children with ASC would be advantageous.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified SEND Teaching Ass