This is an excellent opportunity for a Children and Families Social Worker in North Devon and Torridge. This is a Locum Social Work position in a coastal part of the UK.
Benefits for you as the Adults Advanced Social Work Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rate up to £31
- Fantastic experience that will only boost your CV
- The opportunity to better the lives of the service users
- Quick access to beautiful countryside's and magnificent beaches
Your responsibilities as the Children and Families Social Worker:
- You will manage a caseload for complex Child In Need and Child Protection cases as well as cases in legal proceedings and Looked After Children.
- To undertake different assessments including single assessments, viability assessment, S37 assessments
- You should have good report writing skills, interview and communication skills, and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- To undertake statutory visits and ensure performance targets are met
- You will be required to work within a team environment and multi-agency environment
Requirements of you as the Children and Families Social Worker:
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Must understand the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards and safeguarding.
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
- Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Location: North Devon and Torridge
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If children and family's social worker isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Children''s and Famlies Social Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: devon, england, england
Apply for this job now.