The Experience Strategy & Transformation Lead enhances the consumer experience by architecting experiences and building capabilities that will positively impact our customers. The Experience Strategy & Transformation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Come help us redefine the future of healthcare. With a history of transformation over the last 50 years, Humana is once again transforming itself, this time with a startup approach. The commitment of the EDGE startup is to unlock seniors’ potential to live healthy, vibrant lives. The Marketing team drives the vision for consumer engagement focusing on physical touchpoints, brand, and communications, while informing plan products, digital experiences, and clinical services.
The Edge Marketing, Experience Design Lead will drive planning, development, and execution of consumer experience touchpoints around communications, brand or experiential programs, as well as leading strategic planning and measures of success of all experience-related programs/touchpoints. The role requires extensive experience in understanding of consumer experience, as well as a deep understanding of synthesizing data points into actionable strategy. This role presents the incredibly unique opportunity to build and evolve the journey and experience of our customers from the ground up. We are looking for individuals who are driven by doing well by doing what’s right.
- Design and implement any Edge-related programming at all in-person consumer experience outlets across the Edge Platform
- Support the creation, execution, and implementation of all physical structures involved in experiential programs
- Thought partnership with product, IT, and clinical teams of the Edge to design and implement relevant trainings, guidelines and rewards systems to shape the success and consistency of consumer experience
- Development and iteration of all elements of consumer design on communications, brand programs and in person experiences
- Support with virtual oversight of day to day operations of our physical presence in the communities we serve
- Support strategy, design and implementation of all measures of consumer experience across all of the Edge consumer touch points
- Integration of any relevant learnings across the broader Humana Organization as they are relevant to the Edge mission and platform evolution
- Insightful risk-taker with a strong balance of confidence, open-mindedness, and an ability to listen and understand others’ perspectives
- Master's Degree or equivalent Preferred
- 7+ years of Consumer Insights, or Innovation, with experience in breakthrough brands that have been disruptive in their industry or more broadly
- Success in contributing to the development of disruptive new healthcare products or services that successfully attract and engage users
- Phenomenal communication, negotiation, and diplomacy skills
- Passionate about driving change in the healthcare space
Approximately 40% travel expected
Scheduled Weekly Hours