Skelly Agency is currently hiring licensed Real Estate Agents to join our team!
Skelly Agency is a small, boutique real estate firm in Texas. We are looking for Realtors who want to join in on the ground floor with the opportunity to grow with the agency.
At Skelly Agency, we offer many tools for our agents to be successful. We continuously invest our time and money into improving our operations for your benefit.
Currently, our agent tools include:
- Virtual Training - We recorded our 3 week training program and now we offer the training virtually. The training includes the Agent Success Plan training, Listing Machine & Core Social training, Contract training, DotLoop training, Script training, Objection Handling, Open House training, Etiquette of Showing A Home training and Buyer Consultation training. Even experience agents will learn and absorb useful information to become successful.
- Leads For You - We generate 100s of leads a month. Our Inside Sales Agents call these leads and set up appointments for you. You can focus on closing these warm leads instead of wasting your time on cold calls. Our lead generation process allows you to be more successful and focus on growing your network.
- Custom Agent Websites - You will have your own customizable website to showcase your expertise in your are. The customization includes selecting Feature Neighborhoods, Testimonials, and Custom Webpages. Through your website, you will have access to FREE lead generation through listing boosts, custom landing pages, custom squeeze pages, text codes, and call capture.
- Mentorship Program - You will be mentored by the broker, Sean Skellenger. The mentorship program will cover transaction management, buyer representation, seller representation, entity protection, legal compliance, document management and training, contract management, client interaction, client objection training, investment strategies and call strategies.
- Specialized Area Development - In order to be “specialized,” we challenge you to know home pricing, pricing trends, schools, school ratings, local restaurants, and entertainment areas.
- Marketing Materials - With our marketing resources at your fingertips, your possibilities are endless.
- Best Practice Trainings - You will receive contract update training through TREC, regular legal update training to ensure legal compliance, and in house “best practices” training with management.
- Access to Virtual Reality Technology - We believe every development should utilize virtual reality software to sell non-existing projects. We have access to the best virtual reality software so you can stand out in your listing presentations.
- Access to Top Contractors - Through our partnership with Skelly Home Renovations, your clients will have access to top contractors for either getting homes ready to sell or after purchase renovations.
Real Estate Agent Responsibilities:
- Complete our proprietary training
- Pursue leads provided to you
- Generate new leads
- Help others on the team
- Use expertise and experience to assist clients
- Specialize in a specific area/part of town
- Communicate often and well with your clients
- Write contracts and negotiate deals
- Close deals
- 1+ years of real estate agent experience preferred
- Texas Real Estate license required
Your income is entirely commission-based and provides unlimited potential. A Texas real estate license is required before you can join our team. Experienced candidates preferred.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and give us your information so we can follow up with you.