Company: HOLDEN JONES LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Due to retirement of a long-standing employee, a growing group of businesses in the finance leasing, transportation and motor industry have exclusively appointed Holden Jones as their retained consultants to secure an outstanding, hands on Finance Director to take them through their next chapter. Your remit will be as follows:
- Oversee a multi-site team of 7 in all day to day accounting activities for the preparation of the company's management and audited financial accounts
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Negotiate and manage external funders to ensure that the company has adequate funds available to achieve its objectives, at the best cost possible
- Develop and control the company’s annual operating budget to measure performance against financial targets, and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Business partner the company's managers to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Implement a compliant group internal audit programme
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Oversee motor fleet management
- Lead the relationship with the company’s bankers, funders and auditors.
Successful applicants will be fully qualified accountants with extensive senior level accountancy and management experience. You will be a strategic thinker, but not afraid to get involved in detail when required and will possess excellent interpersonal skills to communicate to non-finance personnel. Significant experience of computer software will be important as there is significant opportunity to upgrade the current systems. Finance leasing exposure will be a significant advantage. There is a significant benefits package with potential share participation in time.