Our client, a well-established legal practice based in Southampton is recruiting for a Legal Secretary to supporting a busy conveyancing team.
Duties will include:
- preparing documents and correspondence, including preparing mail and enclosures
- audio typing, copying and filing
- opening and closing matter files
- handling telephone and other queries from clients and others
- taking telephone messages
- making appointments and managing diaries.
The ideal candidate will have previous legal secretarial experience, preferably supporting a Property team. This role offers a competitive salary as well as a pension scheme.
Role: Conveyancing Secretary
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, Hampshire
Apply for this job now.