COMPANY: INTEGRIS FINANCIAL RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Global FMCG Organisation seeks a Regional Inventory Financial Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month assignment.
The Regional Inventory Financial Analyst will be based within the Global Services Centre of Excellence. Which has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Across 100 different brands.
The Regional Inventory Financial Analyst will ensure that complex financial transactions and flows, Operations accounting, for all entities is accurate and compliant. It is essential that this Senior Analyst can manage a team and forge strong networks/partnerships and build and maintain positive relationships with Business Partners.
Effective communication skills are required. This is to provide Supply Chain technical finance process expertise across the organisation. The Regional Inventory Financial Analyst will also need to ensure that quarterly close responsibilities occur timely, accurately, and in accordance with SOX requirements.
Duties of the Regional Inventory Financial Analyst include:
- Ownership of the inventory related forecast cycle budget builds and BVA. This includes reviews with key Business Partners and BVA reporting.
- Shape, align and document the budget setting process, collection templates and ways of working with business partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with regional supply chain organization, local finance and supply chain business planning by providing accounting expertise and support.
- Owner of regional process for Wall to Wall and Cycle Count stock takes.
- Work closely with Inventory Accounting Manager and Deliver / Supply Chain Teams on process improvements. Proactively identify areas for improvement and share best practices.
- Closely cooperate with Regional Supply Chain and Deliver to support regional solutions and practices are implemented.
- Interaction with COE Plant and Costing & IC Pricing teams to ensure alignment.
- Involvement in various Projects across COE, with a focus on those that touch Inventory
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines
- Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 2-8 years post qualified financial experience
- Strong accounting and operations background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel and TM1 systems
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Supply chain/Inventory experience