Downtown Hollywood transactional law firm seeks full-time legal secretary/assistant for immediate hire. This is an excellent position for a new paralegal or someone who desires to gain experience in a law office. Excellent organizational and communication skills and close attention to detail are a must. Prior experience with estate planning, real estate or business litigation firm preferred but not required. Must be able to work independently and follow office procedure.
Salary range is $12-$15 per hour commensurate upon experience. We offer health and dental insurance and paid vacation.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Clerical: scanning, copying, faxing, and filing
- Maintain attorney calendar/docket and monitor deadlines
- Record billable time
- Maintain client files
- Greet clients and schedule appointments
- Coordinate and schedule Hearings, Depositions, etc.
- Multi-tasking and working with others in a team environment
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Florida Portal E-filing is a plus but not required
- Sort and distribute mail
- Order office supplies
- Handle all other administrative duties as assigned
We look forward to hearing from you!
Role: Legal Secretary Assistant
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.