We are seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product information to fulfill order requests. *Seasonal position*
- Provide information about the products
- Handle customer inquiries
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products
- Fulfill order requests based on customer needs and expectations
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- HS/GED Required
- Typing skills - Minimum 35 wpm
- Clean Background
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication skills
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.