The Product Design Engineer plans, organizes, controls, integrates, and is responsible for the completion of product design projects. The person in this role needs to be able to apply sound engineering practices in a manner that is cost-effective and will enhance customer satisfaction. Must be able to work with customers to define and document requirements, address technical concerns and provide project status. Apply project management skills when leading new product introductions and product enhancements while working closely with Product Managers.
- Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility.
- Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Capable of supporting project teams and ability to lead significant tasks within projects.
- Must be able to apply fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
- Must possess In-depth working experiential knowledge of Project Management techniques and application.
1. Machining Processes and Programming
4. Cutting Tool Design
5. Machining Work-holding (fixtures)
6. Modeling / Drafting
7. ANSYS (FEA and CFD)
9. Foundry Processes (including pattern design)
10. Creation of Processes (Standard Work)
12. Windchill workflow development
13. Project Management (extensive)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSME preferred)
- Additional Technical Training
- On-the-Job Experiential Training
- Formal course work related to Project Management with continuous refresher education
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.
Role: Product Design Engineer 10365
Apply for this job now.