- Responsible for answering incoming calls related to patient billing statements, balances, visit details.
- Responsible for resolving patient payment concerns related to reimbursement made by insurance and issues related to possible customer payments and balances and/or other general inquiries.
- Responsible for providing concise medical billing information in accordance with Patient Support
- You will work within areas of our clients’ system to obtain the necessary information to resolve patient concerns, as well as with other areas of our department, to ensure the utmost level of customer satisfaction in accordance to our clients’ values
- Inbound call experience in a high-volume/fast-paced customer service setting
- Healthcare billing experience and experience explaining coverage to patients and patient inquiries.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to move back and forth between several systems with ease.
- Knowledge of medical terminology also a plus.
- 1+ years of customer service experience required
AllMeds Inc. is a leading provider of specialty specific Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Revenue Cycle Management to private physician practices across the nation.
Role: Patient Services Support
Location: Oak Ridge,
Apply for this job now.