We are looking for a Technical engineer to support Sales whilst contributing to the improvement and growth of our brand and product range.
- Preparing and Maintaining the Technical and Fabrication Manuals
- Experience within relevant compliance roles in the fenestration or glass industry
- The ability to plan, co-ordinate and carry out assessments of products and systems and providing compliance support to current and new products.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing processes required to certify products to our standards and regulations.
- Checking quotation work before it goes back to the customer
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a Manufacturing or Fabrication background.
- Bachelor's degree qualification or above in a Science, Technical subject.
- Experience within compliance roles in the fenestration or glass industry is essential.
- You will have excellent fabrication experience and proven knowledge.
- Quality Management System ISO9001 knowledge will be needed.
Monday- Friday 8:30-5pm