$5,000 Sign-On Bonus !
Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation's largest LTL carries and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network, we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Old Bethpage, NY Terminal.
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- Line Haul Drivers earn $26.00 per hour for dock work + Trip Pay & $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers (Day Shift): Local Pick Up & Delivery routes consist of picking up and delivering freight at multiple stops throughout the day and providing excellent customer service to our customers. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers earn $24.00 per hour to start
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS:
- Industry Leading Pay
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Late Model Tractors - Power Units 2016 or Newer
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network
- Free Uniforms Provided
- Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
- Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement (or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 3-6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person.
You can do so Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our facility is located at:
192 BETHPAGE-SWEETHOLLOW RD
OLD BETHPAGE, NY 11804
If you're interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.
**To help expedite the hiring process please provide a current DOT medical card and long form when you come to apply.
Central Transport began in 1932 in Detroit, MI with a single truck and now we are consistently ranked in the top 15 LTL service providers in the nation, providing services to the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employee education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. We listen to what our customers say, and we are always changing to meet their expectations. The intelligence, teamwork, and dedication of our highly trained professionals allows us to make this possible.
Role: CDL A Truck Driver-Home Daily!
Location: Old Bethpage,
Apply for this job now.