A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a team of professionals based in Horsforth! The company is a well established and has provided 1st class service to customers for over 40 years! If you're looking for a new role within a successful organisation who are niche in their industry. The company offer a friendly and lively working environment along with the prospects of progression and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answering all incoming calls and emails and diverting to the relevant person
* Liaise with Account handlers where items cannot be reconciled
* Identify and reduce account queries as and when required
* Liaise with insurance companies and agents to reconcile statements received
* Completing monthly reporting on errors and making suggestions for improvement
* Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients
* Identifying any risks n regards to outstanding
* Streamline processes where required to ensure the smooth running of the business
* General Administrative duties
you will have:
* Experience of working in an administrative environment is desirable
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* A keen eye for attention to detail
* The ability to priorities your workload and work effectively under pressure
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office programs including excel
To find out more or to apply please contact Emily Jacobs. Interviews are to be held immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.